The Distributor collects information about Customers to process orders and provide the best possible service.
The Distributor is fully committed to compliance with the Directive 95/46/EC. The following principles will be applied when the Distributor handles personal information:
- Your personal information is only used with your knowledge
- Only information that we actually need is collected
- Your personal information is only seen by those who need it to do their jobs
- We will not pass your personal information on to any other organization without your agreement unless required to do so by the law
- Personal information is retained only for as long as it is required
- We will try, where necessary, to keep your information up to date
- Your information will be protected from unauthorized or accidental disclosure
- We will provide you with a copy of your personal information on request
- Inaccurate or misleading data will be corrected as soon as possible
These principles apply whether the Distributor holds Customer’s information on paper or in electronic form.
During the use of the Service, some statistical information is gathered and transmitted to our partners but this information does not contain any nominative or personal information about the Customer.
The Customer may request his personal data stored by the Distributor at any time by contacting the customer services.