Best Casinos not on gamstop UK 2022
|1||300% up to €1,000 Lady Linda Casino||Deposit Bonus||Get bonus|
|2||Red Lion Casino: 200% up to $250 plus 25 Extra Spins on... Red Lion casino||Welcome Bonus||Get bonus|
|3||500% up to $2,500 High country casino||Deposit Bonus||Get bonus|
|4||RioBet Casino: 15 Bonus Spins on Story of Hercules... Riobet||Welcome Bonus||Get bonus|
|5||Harry Casino: 100% up to £250 Sunday Reload Bonus Harrys Casino||Reload Bonus||Get bonus|
What is UK Gamstop Gambling?
GamStop is a free, independent self-exclusion program that gives gamblers with gambling problems the opportunity to sign up for a “voluntary exclusion” program. After registration, access to all online gaming platforms included in the registry will be automatically blocked for a period of six months to five years. As soon as a player enters the list and chooses a period of time, he will be blocked by all licensed gaming or betting sites. And you will not be able to revoke the self-exclusion ahead of time.
The decision to exclude a player from the online casino pool or block certain sites is entirely voluntary. In general, the program is designed to help gambling addicts cope with their problems. The program also allows users to set maximum betting limits to limit their gambling spending. Users will be able to block their accounts on all betting sites available in the country to avoid the temptation to use their services.
Gamstop UK – information and contacts
For assistance with the registration process or renewal of the self-exclusion period, please call or email:
- 0800 138 6518 (United Kingdom) – calls are accepted from 10 am to 8 pm, around the clock.
- Email address mail – [email protected] co.uk.
In addition, the Gamstop UK website has an online chat where you can get answers to your questions in real time.
New casinos not in Gamstop program
|1||150% up to €500 Drift||1st Deposit Bonus||Get bonus|
|2||Frank Casino: 100% up to €300 Frank||Welcome Bonus||Get bonus|
|3||Jet Casino: 100% up to $300 JET Casino||Welcome Bonus||Get bonus|
|4||Cashalot Casino: 5EUR - promo code: Cash55 Cashalot||No Deposit Bonus||Get bonus|
|5||VulkanBet Casino: 150% up to €500, 3rd Deposit Bonus Vulcano bet||3rd Deposit Bonus||Get bonus|
Despite the conditional binding of new requirements for gambling operators in the UK, many good and even the best gambling sites refuse to comply with the prescribed requirements and allow you to play without restrictions. Among the last ones not to join this list in 2020:
- All Wins Casino
- Gale & Martin Casino
- Madame Chance Casino
- Lord of the Spins Casino
- Four Crowns Casino
- Ares Casino
Benefits of participating in the Gamstop UK program
Since the online casino industry in the UK is highly regulated, Gamstop imposes many restrictions on casinos, primarily related to the bonus system. A casino outside the GamStop list is not subject to statutory regulations and can have better bonus offers and save you many checks when you just want to play slots. In addition, it is prohibited by UK law to use credit cards when making a deposit, so only a free casino can get around this limitation. However, British gambling clubs cannot get around the law, as they are simply fined and revoked for this. The only way to avoid regulation for a gaming company is to obtain a license in Malta, Cyprus, Curacao, Gibraltar or some other offshore jurisdiction.
Advantages and disadvantages of offshore casinos
The problem with modern online casinos and bookmakers is that not all of them have a good reputation, and some may even be one-day fraudulent offices that steal your money and information and disappear. One of the best ways to avoid risks for the average player is to simply choose a licensed, regulated casino. In this case, you lose a significant part of bonuses and other offers, but at least you will not need to deal with a long list of offshore casinos.
On the other hand, offshore gaming companies that are not UKGC licensed have a greater chance of being unfair. However, in return, they offer an unlimited bonus system, the ability to attach a credit card to an account (which is prohibited by UK law), provide users with quick winnings, are mobile-friendly, and do not require the player to verify their identity. Plus, your winnings are tax-deductible. But we are talking only about trusted casinos that have earned the trust of players worldwide and where you can safely provide confidential information, for example, information about your bank account, without fear that the data will leak somewhere. You can see the list of such casinos for 2022 below.
You must check the status of the gaming club yourself and whether it is part of the UK self-exclusion system. Some sites are not registered with Gamstop and are licensed by the UKGC.
It should be noted that foreign gaming licenses are no worse than national ones. Even if the casino is not licensed by the UKGC and is not a partner of GamStop, this does not mean that it is outside the legal framework. Regulators such as Curacao are just as strict with their licensees as any other regulatory body. Moreover, they have an international reach.
Popular gambling sites that are not on the Gamstop list UK
|1||Slots’n’Bets Casino: 100% up to $150 + 55 Bonus Spins on The... Slots N Bets casino||Welcome Bonus||Get bonus|
|2||300% up to €1,000 Lady Linda Casino||Deposit Bonus||Get bonus|
|3||RioBet Casino: 15 Bonus Spins on Story of Hercules... Riobet||Welcome Bonus||Get bonus|
|4||500% up to $2,500 High country casino||Deposit Bonus||Get bonus|
|5||Harry Casino: 100% up to £250 Sunday Reload Bonus Harrys Casino||Reload Bonus||Get bonus|
Red Dog Casino
Red Dog Casino is licensed by one of the oldest regulatory bodies in the world – Gaming Curacao. Long before national regulators such as the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) focused on online gambling, the Curacao government had already become a leader in cyberspace and ensured safe gambling for players worldwide.
Red Dog Casino provides an opportunity to play in one of the three main currencies: EUR, USD and AUD. When you create your account, you will be prompted to specify which country you live in and what currency you want to use. You can also choose Bitcoin as your payment method. As a cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is not centralized and does not belong to any country or government. In short, it is a universal currency. That being said, Red Dog Casino does not charge deposit and withdrawal fees, which means you can avoid currency conversion fees if you have a cryptocurrency wallet (like BTC).
El Royale Casino
The Royale Casino website was launched in 2020 and is operated by Infinity Media Group, a large company headquartered in London. This casino is also licensed by the laws of Curacao and has a wide selection of high-quality slots and table games, as well as an extensive loyalty program and a welcome bonus allowing you to receive a 250% first deposit reward, up to $ 12,500.
Bookmaker companies “Not on Gamstop”
Despite the best efforts of the UK Gambling Commission and other organizations, there are still many bookmaker companies not registered with Gamstop.
Top best betting sites at the beginning of 2022:
- Slots’NBets Casino
- Fortune Clock Sportsbook
- Royal Oak Sportsbook
- The red lion sportsbook
- Harry’s Sportsbook
- Million Vegas Bookie
- Crazy Star Sportsbook
- Maximum Sportbook
- 24Monaco Sportsbook
Advantages and Disadvantages of Non-Gamstop Gambling Sites
UK gambling laws
UK regulators such as the Gambling Commission (UKGC) have adopted GamStop as a mandatory self-exclusion program for all licensed online casinos to provide high-risk players with a reliable tool to prevent their gambling addiction. According to the new laws of the United Kingdom, any online casino operator who has refused to register with GamStop may have their license revoked and may be subject to heavy fines.
The project has received widespread support from community activists, the UK Labor Party, and the Gambling Commission itself, which seeks to tighten the laws and regulations of online gambling. All of these actions are part of the Gambling Commission’s measures to tackle the country’s growing addiction to gambling.
Gamstop’s excluded users list is synchronized with the email list of targeted online gambling operators. The lack of sync allowed online casinos to continue targeting bonus offers to these excluded players. In addition, the program did not sync with all licensed online casinos, which meant that a player excluded from one casino could register at another online casino and continue playing. However, to date, these problems have been eliminated, and, according to official statistics, almost 99% of all UK online casino operators participate in the program. If a player has voluntarily banned himself from accessing one online casino, he is also automatically blocked by all casinos registered with GamStop.
Top gambling companies not participating in GamStop UK
The best way to check the safety of a playground, especially if it is not under the control of official government regulators, is to check the reputation of its owner. Below we list the leading companies not included in the Gamstop UK registry which are completely safe and have a stable reputation.
- Topia Solutions N.V. is a Curacao-based company that operates several UK casinos not controlled by GamStop: Crazyno, Lord of the Spins and All Wins Casino. All three are safe and have excellent conditions.
- Game Tech Group N V. The largest project of this company is the Madame Chance casino. But besides him, the group includes more than a dozen sites around the world. The company is considered a reliable partner and is licensed by the Curacao Electronic Gaming Regulator.
- Infinity Media Group LTD. This company operates the El Royale casino, which is currently active in the UK, Spain and approximately fifteen other countries worldwide.
- Mountain Limited. What sets this company apart from most other operators not controlled by GamStop is that it is located in Eastern Europe (the capital of Bulgaria – Sofia). The company owns three well-known online resources: Club Lounge Casino, Majesty Slots and One Spin. All three have an excellent reputation.
- Vega World Solutions N.V. is an operator officially registered in Cyprus, which is actually a Curacao company with a local license. Vega World owns several online casinos not controlled by Gamstop. The most famous of these is probably Gale & Martin, which has been around for many years and is still popular today.
- Alpha Interactive Solutions N V is one of the most visible companies on this list. With many years of experience in the gaming industry, this company owns several high-rated gambling sites such as Spin Up, Split Aces and Casino Napoli.
- 10Bet LTD (Not to be confused with 10bet). 10Bet LTD specialises in international gambling sites not affiliated with GamStop, such as Rich Palms.
- Cerberlot N.V. Is a newly launched company based on the sunny Caribbean island of Curacao. So far, their track record includes only the recently launched Fortune Clock Casino.
- 4Crownscasino N.V. operates only one site: Four Crowns is a highly rated casino that does not obey British gambling laws and has a stable positive reputation.
- Arescasino N.V. Another respected “rebel” gaming company, is also not registered with GamStop. They have been around for a couple of years and today they own Ares Casino.
Top poker sites not listed by Gamstop UK
Top bingo and lotto sites not listed by Gamstop UK
|Lord of the Spins||€800|
Top Slots Sites Not Listed by Gamstop UK
What other alternatives does Gamstop have?
Gamstop is the largest self-exclusion site for problem gamblers in the UK, but far from the only one. Let’s consider what other methods of voluntary blocking are available:
- Gamstop main competitor in controlling gambling addiction is Gamban. It is free software that blocks access to gambling websites and applications. Unlike Gamstop, Gamban requires a separate installation of the client on a PC or mobile device. After installation, the program automatically blocks most of the gambling sites.
- Count me Out or the Gordon Moody Association provides state-of-the-art therapeutic support for the most problematic players, both online and stationary. These organizations have a centralized local database of self-excluded players, which allows the exchange of information between members, licensees, partner agencies, and support groups to improve blocking gambling and player rehabilitation.
- GamBlock is another application for blocking access to gaming sites. If a program member tries to enter a blocked site, they are automatically redirected to the GamBlock site. The program uses advanced software to automatically block new gambling sites and does not require constant updates. For this reason, bypassing GamStop is much easier than GamBlock. However, the application is distributed on a paid basis, and the subscription price depends on the period during which the GameBlock will be used.
- BetBlocker is an application that installs on your mobile or stationary device and automatically blocks gambling sites by URL if they are present in their extensive database. To work as efficiently as possible, users must download it to every device they have: Android mobile devices, iPhone, iPad and other tablets, laptops and desktops. The system automatically excludes the best UK online gambling sites, and less prominent casinos can be blocked on request. A special feature of the BetBlocker application is that it blocks access to a wide range of casino operators worldwide, not just licensed UK sites.
Differences in bonus programs
Due to special regulations and tax restrictions, regular casinos licensed in the UK and controlled by the UKGC are much more limited in providing different bonuses to their customers. This applies to both starting bonuses for the minimum deposit and all subsequent ones.
What is Responsible Gaming?
Responsible gambling is a concept that gambling and gambling operators, software providers and service providers must comply with under UK gambling law to ensure that their offerings meet the highest standards to ensure a fair and safe gaming experience. protecting gamblers from the adverse effects of gambling.
Responsible Gaming covers the following areas:
- Vulnerable players. Following the rules of responsible gambling is a key way to reduce gambling addiction among people who are addicted. Several measures have been taken to prevent gambling problems, including self-exclusion programs and processes, offering advice and support, and allowing players to set limits on spending and time spent gambling.
- Participation of minors. Operators are obliged to do everything in their power to prevent underage customers from making deposits and participating in the game. Age restrictions depend on the specific jurisdiction, but basically, the age limit is the person’s majority. To prevent minors from participating in gambling, operators are required to clearly indicate the rules during the registration process and provide for controls to verify the age of players (for example, provide photographs with identity documents).
- Unfair and criminal behaviour. Operators are required to use various anti-fraud procedures. This includes tracking any suspicious transactions and messages.
- Personal information usually includes information such as name, address, age, telephone number, and email address.
- Solvency guarantee. Operators must ensure that payments to and from customer accounts comply with established procedures and are made accurately and on time. Operators must ensure that they have sufficient funds to withdraw all winnings from players’ balances.
- Fair play. All provided products must be tested according to the requirements of the licensing organization to ensure that all games comply with the declared rules and that no one controls the game’s flow.
- The player’s self-control mechanisms, in addition to blocking resources, also include a daily or monthly limit of playing time and a limit on deposits.
Do not forget to leave your feedback on the work of the service and leave your recommendations on gambling resources not controlled by Gamstop. We are interested in the opinion of each player on this topic.